Crossroad's Turning Points
“Promoting Healthy Choices”
CTP, Inc. believes that primary prevention of social and behavioral problems is accomplished through the development and implementation of activities that aim at reducing the probability of disability or dysfunction through ongoing processes that provide opportunities for individuals, families, communities, and organizations to increase:
1. knowledge or awareness of high risk behaviors and consequences,
2. skills necessary to change those high risk behaviors, and
3. accessibility of resources which assist people to effectively cope with typical life problems.
Youth are only eligible for one (1) scholarship per year.
Total Scholarships: 29
How To Apply:
1. Parent download and Completely fill out the Scholarship Request Application.
2. Download and have the youth fill out the Crossroads Turning Points Addiction Awareness packet.
3. Turn both in with all accompanying documentation.
PUEBLO DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES COLORADO WORKS - TANF
Do you receive assistance through Colorado Works (TANF)?
If YES, your child qualifies for free registration reimbursement with La Gente Youth Sports, Inc and DSS.
How? Register and Pay for your child's registration and report it to your case manager. DSS will reimburse the money to your account. It's that easy!
The Colorado Works-Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program is designed to help needy families achieve self-sufficiency. States receive grants to design and operate programs that accomplish one of the purposes of the TANF program.
The four purposes of the TANF program are to: